Monday 16 March 2015

Question Six contiuned

To start my front cover I created a rectangle to cover the page which made a light blue using the fill tool





Dragging this image on top of the rectangle was the next step, I had I make sure it covered the full page and stayed in the middle.

I then used the two pink rectangles for my skyline and footer.

I added all the text using the text tool and I change the colour using the fill tool. 



I then added images 

Here I have added  a rectangle around the masthead, twitter, facebook, Instagram logos, barcoade, date, website, plug and price.

I have developed my front cover my changing the fronts, moving things round to make it look more compact and I have added more images from behind the scenes, which I have added a broader to make it more colourful. This is my final Product.

No comments:

Post a Comment