Friday 28 November 2014

Test shots


This a contact sheet of all of my test shots below you will see the best examples for the following shots.
  • Medium close up
  • Close up
  • Long shot
  • Two shot
  • Example of bad lighting
  • Example of good lighting 
  • Example of a badly framed image
This image has an example of a badly framed image,
to make the product look good the image should be central
and now have half excess space and part of the models arm
chopped off. 


This image is an example of a bad lighting; there is shadow in the
background and the model looks washed out this is because the light
is too close to her face.

This image is a close up because all you can see is
her head. This wouldn't look good on a magazine front
cover because there would be the writing would cover her
face taking the focus off the main artist.

this is an example of good lighting the artist doesn't look washed
out and there isn't much of a shadow. I think I could of improve
this image by making sure there wasn't a shadow in them at all
but this was the best example of good lighting in the images I
have taken.

This is a good example of a long shot. I like this image
and would think about using a shot like this for my
final images because it shows the artists costume off
clearly also there is enough room to put stories around the
edges and plugs, extra images ect.

This is an example of good lighting there isn't much of  a shadow
and they artist's face looks really good. It isn't the best but it is
the best out of  my images.

This is an example of a two shot. I could of framed
it better and if I did frame it better this image certain
shot would be good for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment